Thursday, February 19, 2015 - 13:38
Students from Humberston Academy received a special visit from Women’...
Friday, February 6, 2015 - 14:50
Over 80 students from across the David Ross Education Trust’s (DRET)...
- Thursday, February 19, 2015 - 13:38Students from Humberston Academy received a special visit from Women’s International Football star, Sue Smith. The England player coached aspiring sports students about how to improve their
- Friday, February 6, 2015 - 14:50Over 80 students from across the David Ross Education Trust’s (DRET) secondary academies have been learning the art of persuasion during educational workshops run by the Kalisher Trust. Working in
- Friday, November 21, 2014 - 13:48Over £5,000 has been awarded to talented students across the David Ross Education Trust (DRET) as part of an exclusive scholarship scheme. A regional swimmer, a national kick-boxer and a Grade 5
- Friday, November 7, 2014 - 09:31This DRET Winter cup was once again a huge attribute to the Trust’s enrichment calendar. The annual competition saw DRET's secondary academies take part in a festival of competitive football and
- Friday, October 17, 2014 - 15:14n the 16th October 2014, talented students from across the David Ross Education Trust took part in the third annual DRET Winter Cup. Humberston secured second place for the third year running.
- Thursday, September 11, 2014 - 14:26IMPRESSIVE new facilities welcomed students back to Humberston Academy after the summer holidays. The £1.4 million building programme has helped transform the Humberston Avenue school, which includes
- Monday, July 21, 2014 - 16:08In a truly unique opportunity, six lucky students from Humberston Academy will attend the Glasgow Commonwealth Games.
- Friday, July 11, 2014 - 13:44The DRET Summer Cup has got everyone talking! Trending on twitter, updates on Sky Sports News, a dozen Olympic and Commonwealth athletes attending and lots of coverage in the local papers...it really
- Friday, July 4, 2014 - 15:16Over 1,500 pupils and students from across the David Ross Education Trust (DRET) took part in the Summer Cup. A festival of competitive sport that was attended by Olympians and Commonwealth athletes including special guest; Dame Kelly Holmes.
- Wednesday, July 2, 2014 - 13:20On 25th June, students from Humberston Academy competed in the 2014 Sports Day, held at King George V stadium. - Report by former pupil, Andrew Green.