Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 16:18
More than 1,000 secondary school students from across the David Ross...
Friday, September 1, 2017 - 16:18
Staff and students at Humberston Academy welcolmed over 300 potential...
- Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 16:18More than 1,000 secondary school students from across the David Ross Education Trust showcased their incredible sporting talent as they competed for this year’s Winter Cup. The two-day sporting event
- Friday, September 1, 2017 - 16:18Staff and students at Humberston Academy welcolmed over 300 potential students to our Open Evening on Thursday 7th September 2017. At Humberston Academy, part of the David Ross Education Trust, we
- Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 13:39Year 11 students at Grimsby’s Humberston Academy, part of the David Ross Education Trust, celebrated their academic achievements when they opened their long-awaited GCSE results today. Humberston
- Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 11:58Humberston Academy is raising money for the David Ross Education Trust (DRET) Inspiration Fund. This fund will help support and enhance our outstanding enrichment programme, designed to encourage
- Thursday, July 6, 2017 - 11:09Humberston Academy student, George Barber, was delighted to secure the Bailey Drew Memorial Cup at the David Ross Education Trust (DRET) Summer Cup – the biggest event within the network’s sporting
- Tuesday, May 9, 2017 - 09:53Talented students from across the David Ross Education Trust (DRET) have been using their creative flair as part of the annual DRET Art and Photography Competition. The competition, open to all
- Monday, May 8, 2017 - 15:25As the countdown to the DRET Summer Cup begins, the Trust is delighted to announce this year’s VIP special guest. We are thrilled to be welcoming five-time Olympic gold medallist rower, Sir Steve
- Friday, May 5, 2017 - 12:56Students from secondary academies across the David Ross Education Trust (DRET) came together to compete in the annual DRET Debating Cup Final. The heated contest, which was held at the Lakeside Arts
- Thursday, May 4, 2017 - 15:38This year’s Music Cup brought together musicians from the across the David Ross Education Trust’s (DRET) secondary academies. The annual competition, which was held at Kelham Hall in Nottinghamshire
- Tuesday, May 2, 2017 - 14:10Students can now borrow a wide range of textbooks and revision guides through the David Ross Education Trust’s eBook Library. Following its initial rollout in March 2017, the DRET eBook library