Monday, June 6, 2016 - 16:58
It has been announced that Rebecca Adlington, two-time Olympic Gold...
Thursday, May 19, 2016 - 17:05
After months of fundraising events and activities, Humberston Academy...
- Monday, June 6, 2016 - 16:58It has been announced that Rebecca Adlington, two-time Olympic Gold medallist and British sporting icon, will also attend DRET’s 2016 Summer Cup. The Trust-wide event, which takes place in just over
- Thursday, May 19, 2016 - 17:05After months of fundraising events and activities, Humberston Academy is delighted to announce that students and staff have raised over £5,000 for the Teenage Cancer Trust. From a student vs staff
- Tuesday, May 3, 2016 - 14:54In recent years, students at Humberston Academy have got to compete in front of the biggest names in sport. So far, Lord Coe, Dame Kelly Holmes and Denise Lewis OBE have all cheered students on at
- Friday, April 29, 2016 - 12:57Staff from Humberston Academy have raised thousands of pounds for the Teenage Cancer Trust after competing in the City of Lincoln 10k. After weeks of training, staff members from across the academy
- Friday, April 29, 2016 - 11:57Students from Humberston Academy recently enjoyed a five day trip to France during the Easter break. As part of the trip, 67 students from Year 8 and 9 had the opportunity to visit some of Paris's
- Friday, April 15, 2016 - 14:28A cardiothoracic registrar, Mr Michael Gooseman, recently visited Humberston Academy to deliver a talk to students interested in careers in medicine. During the talk, Mr Gooseman spoke about the
- Friday, April 15, 2016 - 12:57Humberston Academy has been nationally recognised with two awards for its exceptional GCSE performance in 2015 by the Schools, Students and Teachers network (SSAT). Educational Outcomes data analysis
- Tuesday, February 16, 2016 - 13:57Students from Humberston Academy have been learning more about the classical art of opera during a range of workshops from Nevill Holt Opera. The critically acclaimed opera group visited the
- Friday, December 18, 2015 - 16:02Humberston Academy’s community has joined together to support a student currently undergoing chemotherapy treatment, by raising money for the Teenage Cancer Trust. As part of their fundraising
- Wednesday, December 2, 2015 - 09:47As part of their GCSE History course, nineteen students from Humberston Academy had the once in a lifetime opportunity to visit New York and Washington during October half term. During the five day